- Hardware Refresh, expansion, relocation
- Routing, Switching, Gateways
- WAN Optimization
- Network Management
- Audits and Assessments
Integrity’s team of implementation engineers will work with you to ensure you receive a detailed design plan for your WLAN deployments. We are experts at indoor and outdoor surveys with multiple floor, campus-wide, and multi-site projects.
Our engineers have years of deployment expertise. We use industry proven network tools to help us with design and planning, implementation, and troubleshooting simple and complex situations.
We are often called in to help clients resolve their “no coverage” zones, router outages and antenna issues, and devices that are causing interference. We specialize in helping clients with WLAN security and monitoring.
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Design and install wireless LAN networks using cutting-edge RF Survey and planning software based on Client WLAN requirements.
- Accurately plan and design a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks without rolling out and APs physically.
- Perform onsite “Real Time” RF data collection.
- Provide detailed customized reports with heat maps, access point placement, channel allocations and power setting.
- Experienced in designing new construction and wireless upgrades or remediation for existing Healthcare, Government, Gaming and Hospitality, and Commercial clients.
SURVEY DESIGN AND
- Accurate data collection
- Multi-Story designs
- AP Placement
- Certified results
- Remediation Assessment Reports
WE ARE WIRELESS DESIGN EXPERTS
What are some of the key differences between Ekahau and other seemingly comparable surveys and planning products?
- Automatic Wall Detection
- Capacity Planning and Analysis
- True 3D planning
- Stability and scalability
- Template-based reporting
- Ease of use
- ESS is recommended by virtually all major WIFI vendors
What benefits does the integrated spectrum analysis provide in ESS?
While performing a site survey, spectrum analysis is performed simultaneously with active and passive surveys. No extra effort for gathering spectrum data. And no pre-configuration needed. It’s ready to go. Also, it works with the Real-Time Frequency Monitor(RTFM), which combines active and passive WIFI as well as spectrum analysis in a unique way.